Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter..who says it can't be fun?

I am NOT an outdoors girl.  My poor kids have been out in the snow ONE time...yes I said ONE time.  And, that one time was with their dad.  Poor kids. : (  However, there are plenty of fun things to do.  Like and indoor tractor pull.
 Max was thoroughly enthralled!



 Checking out the tractors with Daddy.  Can you tell who is more interested??


A nice lady let them sit on her tractor.  Lexi had time to pose, but Max was way too in to the tractor to focus on me or the camera!




Here is another little wonder of winter.  I know I have said before that I think my daughter is a genius.  I know now it is true!  Here is what she wrote on my grocery list with NO help.

Can you tell what it says?  If not, I will tell you.  It says MOM!  I have never practiced this word with her.  I have written it, but never worked on writing it with her.  She is amazing.  I can't believe the knowledge and learning that children are able to grasp!  Today she just wanted to write Mom and Dad over and over again.  Sweetie.


Enjoying every cold moment of this winter,
M

1 comment:

  1. love the pics! looks like the tractor pull was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete