Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

2011 has been an interesting year.  For my husband and I it was a year of learning lessons.  Some of these lessons involved great hurt and disappointment.  But out of the pain blossomed gifts and blessings we never imagined.  God is good and never fails to lead us down the path He has for us, as long as we are faithful and trusting in His good will.

I don't have resolutions for 2011, just a few prayers.
1.  Prayers for health and happiness for my husband and babies.

2.  Prayers for success in our business.  And by success, I don't necessarily mean financial success, but success in terms of happiness, contentedness, and joy from doing this work.

3.  Prayers for me to let my fears and insecurities go, to completely trust God with my failures and shortcomings.

4.  Prayers to not hold on to bitterness and discord, but give it to the Lord and let it go.

5.  Prayers to forgive those who have hurt us.

Enjoying my blessings,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment