Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Never a dull moment.

Yesterday while eating dinner (a delicious slow cooker chicken and dumplings), Lexi was refusing to swallow her bite of chicken.  I told her in a very menacing voice that she was going to swallow that chicken.  She looked at me and coughed a little, fake choking maybe, and told me, "I can't, I think I am 'lergic."  She was dead serious.

I made her eat the chicken anyway.

This little cutie gets smarter and funnier by the day!

Here is what happens when you leave your camera on the desk and your daughter climbs in to your chair and tries to take a picture quickly before she gets caught.  Yes, that is her lap.


Today while playing hide and seek Max looked at me and whispered, "Sshhh, be cowet."  Such a cutie!
Here is a picture of him I just love.  He was eating some cupcakes his sister made.  (with the cupcake set he got her for Christmas!)


Enjoying these amusing moments,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment