Lexi loves school. Well, she thinks she loves school. She has been to Sunday School and Bible school, but that is the extent of her "schooling." A while back I bought her a Sesame Street PreSchool book so she could do "homework" like her cousins. She LOVES it!
About a month ago we started working on writing letters. We practice some in the book and also practice her name. I was writing my grocery list today and stepped in to the other room to put Max down for a nap. When I came back out Lexi said, "I write my name, Mom." I looked at my grocery list and this is what I saw:
I don't know about you, but I think that is pretty good. I hope she keeps her thirst for knowledge! I hope Max loves to learn as much as she does, too. I am so proud of her!
Enjoying watching my children accomplish new feats,
M

WOW ... that is so good! way to go lex!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Aunt Kinze!
ReplyDelete