Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Wow!  I haven't blogged in almost 2 months!  I have been very busy, and just can't seem to find the patience to download my pictures on to my blog.  If anyone knows of a super fast way, please let me know!

Halloween has always been a really fun time of year for me.  I want my kids to enjoy it as much as I have and still do.
So, we carved pumpkins:

 Went trick or treating.



 Ate WAY too much candy.  Max, especially!



And, I guess Halloween just wasn't enough, because this morning (Nov. 1st), Lexi dressed Max all up again...this time as a spooky pink butterfly.  He willingly participated in this event, and I needed proof!  I am so glad my kids enjoy each others company.  Hope they always do.

All in all it was a pretty great Halloween.  Family, fun, and candy...who could ask for more?

Enjoying too much candy,
M

1 comment:

  1. love the costumes! and the spooky pink fairy made me laugh. about time you posted! :)

    ReplyDelete