Lexi has really taken to photography. It is one of her very favorite things to do. She asks me at least once a day if she can take some pictures. Most of the time she wants to take pictures of me...I am not sure why. Here are her latest shots:
I bet you all didn't know that I can balance pineapples on top of my head! (And yes, I am wearing earrings...)
After the photo shoot Lexi had what is becoming her typical daily tantrum. So this is where the young photographer ended up.
Oh well...all artists are tormented, right? So I am just helping her with her creativity.
But seriously, when will these tantrums end? She is so cute and sweet and with the flip of a switch she is wild! Kevin would probably say she is just like her mother! I still could eat her up, though. She will always be my little angel girl. Love you, Lexi!
Enjoying my "mini-me"
M
No comments:
Post a Comment