Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bible School

We, the kids and I, have started attending Community Bible Study.  I think Lexi is having a great time.  Her cousin Lyla is in her class, which makes her VERY happy.  Max also enjoys his "classroom" as it has LOTS of trucks.

Last week the kids were learning about Isaac and his faith in the Lord to do things Isaac couldn't see.  To provide a fun example of this the kids planted grass seeds.  I wish I would have taken pictures of the grass seed cup the day we brought it home.  But, I am not so great in the photography department.  Never the less, Lexi and I have taken a few shots of her grass cup in the past week.  She is quite proud of her grass.

 This was taken yesterday.
 And this one was taken this morning.  Grass grows faster than I realized!




 While I was making lunch for the little cuties, Max pulled a chair around and put it right next to Lexi.  It was so sweet.  He just wanted to sit by his big sister, almost made me cry!  I couldn't resist taking a few shots of the "love."




 I went ahead and let him eat in a "big boy" chair and he did great!  Aren't they just so adorable?

Enjoying every moment with my babies,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment