We had a party over the weekend for all our parents, grandparents, and siblings. That brings about a total of 30 people!! Lexi had a blast, she is ALWAYS up for a party, especially if she is the one getting all the attention. : )
I apologize for picture size/quality. I am currently without camera and had to download these from a different website. I can't quite get the size/pixel size right!
Lexi's Butterfly Cake.
Lexi getting her dress up clothes.
Posing with her presents.
Another view of her MOUNTAIN of presents.
Working on one of the 7 barbies we received.
Lexi ADORES her cousins. Here are a couple of pics of some of them enjoying the party.
Thanks to everyone who made Lexi's day so special. Not only at the party, but today by calling and sending nice birthday messages and cards. We love you all and appreciate such a wonderful family!
Enjoying my growing daughter,
M







No comments:
Post a Comment