My Mom & Dad asked if they could have our kiddos for a weekend in Nov. OF COURSE YOU CAN!!
I sent them on their way Friday afternoon. ( I only cried after they were out of sight...and only for a couple of minutes). They are having the best time.
They got to ride a train to a train cafe. This cafe looks really neat, your food comes to your table on the car of a train set. I will try to post pics from this place later. They went to my parents' church, which Lexi remembered from the last time (which was Easter!!) and play in the toy room.
It is such a joy to hear them giggling and playing in the background when I speak to my Mom on the phone. They just adore their Yia Yia and Opa, and I hope they always cherish their times with them.
Enjoying parents who enjoy being grandparents,
M
yeah for you!! i hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!!
ReplyDelete