I have 3 beautiful sisters that are funny and intelligent and always here for me. In addition to my sweet sisters, I have 3 amazing sisters-in-law. They are so good at making me feel like I can count on them for anything. On top of my siblings, I am blessed with fabulous parents who are supportive and loving. And it is true, that I have THE most incredible grandparents on this planet. There are more...aunts, uncles, cousins, but today I am giving thanks for our extended immediate families.
I pray that I can be a blessing to all of my family members as they have blessed me.
Everyday I am going to try to record the blessings of that day. All too often we focus on the worries of the world, and let that weigh us down. We need to be buoyant in Christ. One sure way to do that is to count our blessings and give God thanks and praise. Wanna' try it with me? I am going to use a little 5-star pocket notebook, keep it by my bed with a pencil and scribble away before bed.
What better way to lull yourself to sleep than with the peace of all the good things in your life. Maybe I put a few on here once a week.
Blessed,
M
love it ... i'm pretty blessed to have a great sis-in-law ... love the blessing idea of writing them down ... then it would be great to pull it out on rough days! great post!
ReplyDelete