Thursday, August 11, 2011

My little princess

Isn't she gorgeous?  She is my dream come true...well one of them. 
Since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a mom.  Not just a mom, a mom of a little princess.  God granted that dream.  Here is a little love note to my sweet angel:

Lexi,
You are amazing.  You fill me with joy everyday.  I love your wit, your humor, and your "motherly" disposition.  You aren't afraid to take charge, and I hope you never heed to that fear.  Your never-ending made-up songs are one of my favorite all time treasures.  Lexi, I pray that you always keep your spunk for life, for experiences, for learning.  Most of all I pray that your kindness continues to grow.  You are a blessing and a gift. 

I love you, Angel girl,
Mom

Loving my princess,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment