This blog is to chronicle my little family's experiences. Hopefully it will help me remember all the little things so my children, husband, and I can look back and enjoy our experiences. **Warning** We lead a fairly boring life (just the way I like it)!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
A little of this a little of that.
Easter was a LOT of fun. This is Lexi showing everyone her CANDY!
Here is Max checking out his basket. He loved his Easter book!
All of this loot was preceded with a WHOLE lot of fun.
We colored eggs with "the cousins" and then with my family.
We also enjoyed some time off from work and the stresses of starting a new business:
Lexi and I were showing Aunt Lowey our dance moves.
Max just scooted around...
We also celebrated Lyla's 2nd birthday. Lexi and Max love parties. They both love Lyla, too! We really enjoyed her party. It has been a great spring so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE IT ... KEEP THE POST COMING!
ReplyDelete