Friday, April 16, 2010

My Beautiful Children

It is hard to believe that my babies are getting so old!  My baby boy will be 1 year old on May 7th.  Here are some quick pictures of him...such a happy boy:


Even caged he is a happy little guy!  I can't wait to see what a kind and energetic man you will become.

Lexi is approaching 2 1/2 years going on 12!  She now sits through full episodes of her favorite cartoons:
She picks her own clothes:

And unfortunately, she acts just like her mommy (whom she refers to as Honey at all times):
Lexi says to me as I am helping her finish in the bathroom:
"You a weally good wipa, Honey"
Me: I am a really good wiper?
"Yes!"
Me (with a chuckle): Thanks, Lex.
"Welcome, Honey"
She can work my last nerve but she can crack me up faster than anyone else!

Love my babes!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, you have a great blog! I think it's something for you to be really proud of! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Love, Heather
    ps, for your children's sake, I'm glad you're a good wiper too:)

    ReplyDelete