We have been running like crazy lately! But we finally had a few days at home. While hanging out at home I am able to get more pictures of my sweet children. Here are just a few of my handsome son...he is getting SO
big!
Lexi didn't think he quite understood what the rocket was for, so she decided to show him. Lucky for me he is pretty easy going about her bossiness!
Here is my 2 year old trying to get her own snack ready. She thought if she got a snack bowl out then I would complete her mission.
She is getting so big. But just when I think she is really acting grown up she sees Max doing something and she reverts:
I love her toes in that top pic! Max was really trying to climb my leg...until she pushed him right out of the way!
Just a couple more of my big happy guy:
Max is such a great helper. Here he is trying to run my old school dishwasher!
Enjoying my blessed life,
M
No comments:
Post a Comment