I am really bad at blogging. I have friends and relatives who are just wonderful at recording their lives in their blogs. I wish I was more like that, but I am not. I dread loading pictures on to my computer...I don't know why, I just do.
So, here is a pictureless blog.
We have been pretty busy around here. My husband and I have started our own business.
OTTO MAX TRUCKING & EXCAVATING, LLC.
While this very exciting, it is very time consuming and a tad on the stressful side. But I think we have successfully navigated our way so far. I know the Lord is with us and that makes it all easier. I am so proud of my husband. He is so driven and committed. He felt the Lord guiding him in a different direction and he followed, even though the stakes were high. And here we are...
I will post pictures of our new truck as soon as I feel up to downloading pictures!
Max will be turning 1 in less than a month! I cannot believe this. He has really been such a sweet, loving, and lovable baby. He has had a rough go for the last couple of months with his top teeth, but I think we are on the down hill slide with those. I am so excited for his birthday party! He is going to love it. Both my kids really enjoy social gatherings, so it should be a lot of fun for both of them.
Lexi is just amazing. Everyday she is putting longer more clever sentences together. Everyday I am amazed at how brilliant she is. Both of my babies are astonishing in that capacity. I am bragging now, but they are both so smart and cute...I can't help it.
OK, that is it for now. Pictures in the next post, I PROMISE!
Enjoying every day,
Mick
So much going on in your life (congrats!) ... but hey we do need to see some pics of those cute lil' babes! Keep the post coming!
ReplyDelete