Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Domestic Goddess

Ha!  If you know me at all you know that term does NOT apply to me!  But I try to do the best I can.  Today Lexi and I went out to plant flowers while Max was down for his morning nap.  Lexi is not so helpful at the planting part, but she is a professional at digging.  I guess she gets that from her dad.  I did not get any shots of us planting...I don't know where my head was!  But I did get some shots of our finished products.  Lexi picked out all the flowers, except the grasses. 
That is the best we could do.  I am so NOT a green thumb kind of a gal, but I am sure giving it my best shot this year.  I at least hope these will all stay alive until after Max's birthday party!!

Loving my blessed life,
M

1 comment:

  1. love the flowers!! aren't you loving being able to go outside with the kiddos? give them a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete