Friday, October 23, 2009

Hope this goes away

Ugh, I have strained a muscle in my back. It is really annoying. So, I am refraining from "essacises" (That is how Lex says it) today. This really bums me out. I really feel like I need to keep this routine up! But I don't want to really hurt myself and then not be able to work out for a long time. ARGH!

Anywho, I am debating on whether or not to head to Boomtown to see my sisters and go to the bank open house. I want to go, but it is so gross outside! I guess I will just play it by ear.

Tomorrow we have a party to go to for a cutie pie named Kouper. He just turned 1! It is a costume party, and I am VERY excited to see all the little peeps in their costumes.

Alright...I am off to do some dishes...isn't the life of a stay at home mom glamorous?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment