Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baker's Dozen

I officially have only 13 lbs left to lose to meet my goal. At this point I am less concerned with the number on the scale, but looking to build more muscle. I can't believe, though, how much stronger I feel in just a few months. You don't realize how weak you are until you decide to get fit!

Today is a boring day at home. We have a TON of laundry (I really don't know where it comes from), and I need to vacuum up all those stupid beetles.
On that note - THEY ARE BEETLES - I hate when people call them ladybugs, the are NOT ladybugs. So there, now I feel better...a bit dorky, but better.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging. This way I won't miss anything while I'm in Fl. :) Did you know I love blogs...not my own but other people's and randoms at that.

    ReplyDelete