Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Giving in to Peer Pressure!

At my Mom's group this morning, I was the ONLY mom without a blog. They all seemed like they enjoyed it so much, they sort of convinced me to give it a try. So, here goes. I guess I will just try to write down the things that happen with my little family so we can have a record of it FOREVER!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog! I love blogging...it is such a great way to keep track of all of the fun stuff that is going on, sort of like journaling, but with pictures! It is also fun for me, since all of our family lives in Ohio, to keep them all updated on Jonathan's growth. I'll look forward to keeping up with your blog!! Hope you are having a great week!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete