Today we decided to head over to the open house at my old bank. It was a lot of fun to see some former customers of mine, and some old co-workers. Free food doesn't hurt, either.
On our way there, Lexi mastered "Lauren" instead of "Lowey" and "Lesee" instead of "Leslie". I was pretty proud. As we were nearing our destination Lex says to me, "Mom, Ianna eat suffin" very matter of factly. I wanna eat something, I love it. She is so my child. She also sang "She-Wolf" several times for me. I love that song, and it cracks me up when she sings it. I hope that doesn't make me a bad mom.
Of course, Max just chilled the whole time. He is such an easy going child. We are so blessed to have such fun and funny children.
Now Lexi is telling me "Nowanna pyping" that means she doesn't want me to type.
Gotta go...she wants to "eat suffin" again!
No comments:
Post a Comment