Thursday, August 18, 2011

Challenge or Love God first

My sister-in-law Kinze, is, as she puts it, a "Jesus Freak."  She is amazing.  Her desire and love for Christ is contagious.  She has an amazing blog that is relating all of her experiences with her walk with Christ.  You should check it out.
http://joshandkinze.blogspot.com/
I am not tech savvy, so I can't post the really cute link she has on her blog.  But if you know how, let me know!

Anyway, she is inspiring me to look at life in a different way.  Today she talks about getting out of your comfort zone for God.  I am so in a comfort zone right now.  In a way it is terrifying to be this "comfortable."  I want to be on fire for Christ and I want it to be so strong others can see it.  Pray that this happens to me.  Not just to me, but to my amazing husband as well.

The truth is I am exhausted lately.  I know that if I just give my time to God he will relieve me, but I am so tired I don't try very hard.  I am working on it, though, through prayer and reading the Bible.

Wishing for more desire,
M

1 comment:

  1. girl ... i'm truly honored ... wow ... almost speechless! but i give God all the glory! and like i mentioned in my post ... you don't have to WISH for the desire .... you need to PRAY for it! ask God to give you more of the desire to honor Him ... and He will take care of the rest! luv you and i'll be praying for you and kev!

    ReplyDelete