Thursday, August 12, 2010

8th Grade...

Wow!  I was "going out" with a jerk.  I continued to "go out" with him on and off until my Jr. year.  I got really good grades my 8th grade year.  I could NOT wait to be done with Jr. high.  I really don't remember much else about 8th grade.

Here  are a couple of VAGUE memories.  I wore a bubble in my bangs.  I went to the 8th grade dance.  It was boring.  I was a cheerleader (still LOVED it).  I took a lot of walks with my friends as there wasn't much else to do in my small town.  We roller skated in gym class.  You could skip Ms. Hemmenway's entire English period just by asking to use the bathroom.  She had no concept of time and so you could be gone all period and she wouldn't notice. I was an office assistant.

That is about it.  I am sure a lot more happened to me or around me but I just can't recall. 

Join up:  http://www.mommyspiggytales.com/

Enjoying the memories:
M

No comments:

Post a Comment