We have acquired an ipad. I have an Android phone ordered and it should arrive any day.
I have NO idea what I am doing! I am NOT a tech person, I need a lot of instruction. BUT, today I did download a few "apps" on the ipad and let Lexi and Max play some pre-school games. The were naturals. They are genius babies, seriously. Not only do they "get" how to use the iPad, they were killing the letter games I downloaded. (One more argument for me keeping the iPad and getting a cheaper one for the hubs?)
Now, lets just see how I do with the Android phone...only time will tell. Can you blog from your phone? Maybe I will try that.
Loving this high tech world,
M
so glad you ... and your kiddos are enjoying the ipad! and yes you can blog from your phone! that's one reason why i'm excited to be getting the iphone this fall ... just take your pictures right on your phone and then slap them on your blog and bam your done ... so cool!
ReplyDeletegood for you!!! ryan would LOVE one ... let me know how you like it!
ReplyDelete