Wednesday, April 27, 2011

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!!!

I don't know about you, but I am SO tired of this rain!!  But the kids are loving the puddles, that is for sure.  They asked if they could jump in some, and against every fiber of my being I let them!  They had so much fun, it was easy to feel good about letting them get mucky.


Max is definitely a multi-sensory child...we have to touch, taste, smell, feel all things!

Puddle Jumpin'!

"HaHa!  The puddle is all mine!"

Yes, Lexi held her pants up the ENTIRE time they were puddle jumping.  Too funny.

See how happy they are?  Can you see the splash all over Max?

Cutest little tootsies! <3
Here is a picture of our Easter Eggs, I forgot to put it in the previous post.  Lexi is quite the color mixer, you can't tell here very well, but 1/2 of the eggs are tie dyed.  Very cute.

Enjoying this blessed season,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment