It has been a crazy hectic month or so, but also a very blessed and wonderful time. Kevin and I are completely employed by our own business now...YIKES! But God has shown us that we are truly on His path. I am so thankful for the comfort and peace that He has provided throughout this transition.
It is a busy time for Kevin, so the kids and I have been trying to come up with fun things to do. Here is a little bit of our "fun!"
 |
| Just hanging out in our cool rooms. |
 |
| Showing off our sweet sense of style. |
 |
| Entertaining friends. |
 |
| Modeling our injuries (and shouting through paper towel tubes.) |
 |
| Checking out our cool toys. |
 |
| And here is Max's very favorite thing right now. SKIDLOADER!!! |
Enjoying this wet spring!
M
No comments:
Post a Comment