Here is Lexi getting all geared up for the cold!
Here she is enjoying the snow:
Here are our snow angels, they are kind of hard to see. The first one is both of ours, the last is just hers. She is an angel!
This is what happens when you go to bed with wet hair around here!
I usually don't put her to bed with wet hair, but it was nap time and she was very tired. This was the beautiful result!
Here are a few pictures of my sweet Max. He is just such a love-able, loving little guy!
When he sleeps he sticks his little bum in the air...it is so cute.
Here he is trying to be just like Daddy!
He loves his big cousin.
They are lounging by the step to our kitchen...Lexi is mothering them by covering them with her blanket. Max has now mastered pulling himself on to the step.
Even with Max not feeling so well, I am cherishing my time with my children. I am so blessed to stay home with my babies. I pray that the Lord continues to bless us and our home.
God Bless You!









Cute kids Michelle! Keep the post coming ... I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kinze!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the snow angels! Lexi's hair is WILD...so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lester!
ReplyDelete