Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where does the time go?

Today is my little Angel Girl's 4th birthday!

 






  4 years!  Where have they gone?  My heart is a little sad, thinking maybe I didn't appreciate each moment enough as it has happened. 



However, I am so overjoyed with the beautiful little girl we are raising.





Lexi is smart, too smart sometimes. 

She is funny, I mean crack-you-up funny.  She has a smile that makes everyone else smile, and wants everyone around her to be happy.

Lexi is a friend.  She always wants to help others, and be liked - and she genuinely likes people!!



I am so proud of my outgoing, friendly, chatty little mini-me.  I pray that the Lord always keeps her on His path and that she is filled with a heart for Him.

God bless you, baby girl - or should I say BIG girl? *sigh*

 Enjoying every giggle, whine, cuddle, sass, and kiss,
M

1 comment: