The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Ps. 28:7
I love the verse above. It is right up my alley. My heart does leap for joy, and I LOVE to sing, so I definitely can give thanks in that manner. There are 3 things on Earth (well more than 3 really, but these are the top 3) that make my heart leap for joy and make me want to sing to God in praise and thanksgiving. They are pictured below.
 |
| Swimming with Dad! |
 |
| Making faces...something they learned from their dad :) |
 |
| This just makes me laugh. |
 |
| This makes me laugh, too. :) |
 |
| This just makes my heart swell! |
I don't know why God chose to bless me with my amazing, handsome, strong husband. But I am always thankful that He chose Kevin for me. I know through my whole being that Kevin was meant for me, God wanted us to be together. Kev is strong in all the places I am not. Plus, he is super cute : )
To increase the blessing, God gave us these two little cuties. Lexi and Max make me laugh, cry, shout, and all the emotional actions you can think of! I don't know what my world would be like if I didn't have them.
We just got back from a mini-vacation. The kids had a blast, but were exhausted almost the whole time we were gone. We did lots of swimming, visited a zoo, went to John Deere, and a semi-truck museum. We ate lots of ice cream, pizza, and JUNK FOOD! The kids loved swimming in the hotel pool. They are both quite brave...a little too brave for this Mom's comfort!
 |
| They actually fell asleep this way! They loved sharing a bed. |
 |
| Have you seen cuter monkeys? |
 |
| A little rhino riding at the zoo. |
 |
| Learning silly faces. |
 |
| Look at those gorgeous eyes! She is one beautiful girl. : ) |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Decked out in her Zezee's jewelry and making a silly face. |
 |
| Sporting our new cowboy/cowgirl boots! |
All in all it was one of the best weekends I have ever had. I just kept thinking how amazingly blessed I am. If my heart is so full of love for these 3, think how much MORE God loves them. That comforts me and gives me such a feeling of peace. One time I was struggling with some guilt over things I have done in my past. I was sharing these guilty feelings with my mom (who is also amazing, by the way). She said, "Do you think I love you less because you made those mistakes?" I said, "No." And she said, "Well, if I still love you, think how much more God loves you and still does." When she said that it put everything in perspective. Human love is so small compared to God's love. I love that!
Loving my sweet family,
M
love this and love that you got to have a lil' getaway ... looks like you all had a blast ... and in the pic of lex and max sleeping it looks like they fell asleep praying together! love it!
ReplyDeletelove, love, love the picture of them sleeping!! you are truly blessed! :)
ReplyDelete