Did you ever have one of those seasons where you were just frustrated? I mean frustrated on a daily basis? Oy, I am going through that season now. I feel like I have SO much to do, not enough time to do it and nothing gets done as well as it should...even my parenting : (
I hope this is a short season and my kiddos don't feel like they are back burner babies! Here is a verse that I have been repeating to myself a lot lately! It was a verse that really struck a chord with me when I was a new Christian:
"For I can do all things through Christ, who strenthens me" Phil: 4:13. (side note - Phil 4 is my FAVORITE chapter in the whole Bible. It is so uplifting and full of peace...just what a crazy girl like me needs!)
It still speaks to me deeply.
Still enjoying my life, but praying for the peace to come!
M
i hear ya with the seasons thing ... i think it comes down to giving it ALL to God even the business of life ... all those little things can really add up! lean on Him and call upon His name to help you through! love you!
ReplyDelete