This blog is to chronicle my little family's experiences. Hopefully it will help me remember all the little things so my children, husband, and I can look back and enjoy our experiences. **Warning** We lead a fairly boring life (just the way I like it)!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Love Language
My sister-in-law, Kinze, posted this quiz to her blog:
Kevin and I took the quiz and I thought I would publish our scores. Mine are on the left and Kev's are on the right.
Love Language Scores:
4 Words of Affirmation 5
8 Quality Time 11
1 Receiving Gifts 0
8 Acts of Service 7
9 Physical Touch 7
Pretty right on, right? I love my husband more everyday, he understands me in a way that on one else does. He is the best husband I could ever ask for, and I thank God everyday for a man like him.
Loving my adorable hubs,
M
ps - I cannot get both those widgets off and only one on...so now you see my complete lack of blogging skills!! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i think love languages are so interesting and enlightening ... especially in a marriage! :) love that you match so well!
ReplyDelete