Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh, my Goodness!!

Those are the words I hear quite often out of my little Lexi's mouth.  She says EVERYTHING I say, with the same inflection and the same face...sometimes it infuriates me, sometimes it makes me roll on the floor with laughter. 
I heard her telling Max, "Don't you DARE!  NO NO!"  I walked in to the room to see what he was doing...it was nothing major, just something she didn't want him to do. 
"OH, my GOODNESS"  That is a big one, I must say it 100 times a day with a look of sheer shock and surprise, because that is what I see in her face when she says 100 times a day.  It could be for any reason, she put her sock on the wrong way or she got some yummy candy.  I just love it!  Here is the kicker, though.  Last night at dinner I told her, "I said NO."  Her reply, with her lips pursed and brows lowered, and in a low voice "I tell you YES"  I had to turn my head and let Kevin do the reprimanding on that one...I was almost choking on my laughter.  I am laughing to myself as I write this. 

God, help me.  I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment